Best Epoxy Flooring Contractor In Winston-Salem, NC
$0 Down, As Low As $49/Month. Guaranteed Lifetime Warranty.
ArmourFlo Flooring in Winston-Salem specializes in residential, industrial, and commercial epoxy and polyaspartic floor solutions that are seamless, odorless, exceptionally hygienic, low-maintenance, and long-lasting.
Winston-Salem residents count on ArmourFlo specialists to provide custom epoxy flooring for their home and businesses. We offer an endless combination of color schemes, patterns, slip-resistant textures, durability, light-reflectivity, and pet-friendly options. Please see our catalog for floor ideas.
Floor installation services by ArmourFlo in Winston-Salem include residential epoxy flooring, garage epoxy floors, metallic epoxy floors, polished concrete floors, decorative floors, urethane flooring, and methyl methacrylate floors using advanced floor coatings, equipment, and techniques.
You Can Use Our Floor Cost Calculator To Get An Immediate Price And Receive A 10% Discount.
Industry-Leading Epoxy Floor Coatings
We use industry-leading Elite Crete products to ensure your epoxy or polyaspartic floor will last decades. Concrete epoxy and other concrete floor coatings can chip or crack without correct professional installation. Truly long-lasting epoxy floor coatings are significantly more challenging to install than home DIY kits and require a professional epoxy floor installer with experience in the industry.
First, our epoxy floor specialists properly prepare the concrete surface, which means the following:
- Testing it for previous applications
- Sanding the surface with equipment such as a CPS machine with 25 grit metal diamonds
- Filling all joints and cracks
- Cleaning the floor to ensure optimum adherence of coatings to the concrete surface
During the application process, the epoxy cures for a minimum of 24 hours. Once cured, epoxy flooring produces polymer structures that give it tremendous strength and resistance to spills and abrasion. The result is a seamless, exceptionally hygienic, easy-to-clean, and odorless floor that is incredibly wear-resistant while meeting the highest safety standards.
Our Winston-Salem customers love how easy epoxy flooring is to maintain and clean for their health and safety. Epoxy, along with other types of concrete coatings, can meet or exceed the highest inspection standards set by the FDA, USDA, and OSHA. We guarantee your ArmourFlo floor will be long-lasting, easy-to-clean, cost-efficient and energy saving.
Request a free quote below on your floor project, and for more information about our proprietary floor coatings, download Armour-Coat and Armour-Thane data sheets for detailed product specifications.
Advantages of a concrete floor coating installed by ArmourFlo:
- You can save up to $1,500.
- Your seamless floor will exceed health and safety standards set by the USDA and FDA.
- You get long-lasting durability with ArmourFlo proprietary floor coatings.
- Your floor will be easy-to-clean, scratch resistant and brighten your interior space.
- ArmourFlo certified specialists use advanced equipment that produce superior results.
- Our certified flooring experts provide quality, accountability, and safety.
- You can be assured we will complete the installation correctly as many homeowners and businesses already trust ArmourFlo, including Churchill Downs, Maker’s Mark Distillery, Norton Healthcare and the University of Kentucky.
Polished Concrete Flooring
Concrete Floor Coatings
|Address:||2806 Reynolds Road, Winston-Salem, NC 27106|
|Phone #:||(502) 208-4067|